ZUMA ROCK RESORT:
Zumarockresort is an amazing getaway spot located about 40 min-1 hr away from central Area Abuja. True to it’s name (of course) this resort has a stunning view of Zuma Rock. Entrance is free first of all. Is is safe? Well we visited here and came back 🤷🏾♀️
Here’s some fun things you can do at this spot.
1. Lodge at the resort. Rooms go for as low as N35,000 and as high as N200,000 (a 3 bedroom penthouse). All rooms are inclusive of breakfast. They are usually full, so book ahead.
2. Bicycle rides around the resort. This costs N2,000 for 30 minutes.
3. Horse Riding (for children only), costs N4,000 for 30 minutes.
4. Dine at Cilantroabuja (slide 3), the menu may not be as wide but it’s definitely a different experience eating with the view of Zuma Rock. Alcohol is not sold here btw, apparently this is due to the law of the Niger State Government.
5. Swimming at the pool. It costs N5,000 for adults and N2,000 for children.
6. Take a tour of the resort. There are free Keke’s on ground to take you around.
7. Take pictures! Because why not, the view is too good!
8. Golfing at the resort, they have an 18 hole golf course. We didn’t see much golfing when we visited though. I hear it’s a lot busier on weekends.
9. Chill, lounge and use the swings! I unlocked my inner child at the swings, so fun!
This is definitely an amazing getaway spot! Picnics are not allowed by the way. And most facilities are more geared towards guests of the resort or cilantro. Seems they’re sort of exclusive. A wedding or honeymoon here would not be a bad idea 🤔
For more details or bookings check out their website www.zumarockresort.com.
LOCATION: A2 Daura Road, Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Zuma Rock, Niger State. I believe the Google maps address is accurate.
Have you been to the resort? Tell me about your experience?
Written By: Abuja Lifestyle