10 THINGS TO DO IN Centralparkabuja
1. Mini Golf- There’s a new 9 hole mini golf course in the park. You can play from N3000. You can also learn how to play there.
2. Go Kart- There’s a huge arena for Go-karting for people of ages 13 years and above. (Tue- Sun 12pm- 8pm) N7500- 7minutes N5000 (extra 7 mins)
3. Tapas of the Green- A beautiful restaurant in the park that serves Nigerian, Chinese and Indian Cuisine. Opened 12pm- 10pm.
4. Cycle Trail – (Tue- Sun 12pm – 8pm) There are bicycles for toddlers, kids, and adults. Rent-a-bike N1500 BYOB N3500
5. Paintball – (Tue- Sun 12pm- 8pm) Adults N8500, Kids N8000 200 pellets and gear
6. Playground – A fun place for the kids to play all day. N2500 per kid plus free popcorn and drink. (10am – 8pm)
7. Picnics/Showers/Intimate weddings/Events- There are beautiful gardens and spaces for these kinds of occasions.
8. Yoga on the green happens every Saturday & Monday at 5pm and 6pm. It’s N3500 per an hour session. DM Tinashi_yoga to book.
9. The Arcade has VR games, PlayStation for kids and adults and different games for kids to play.
10. If you’re looking for a beautiful place to walk around, clear your head, relax, and just chill, you can do this for FREE at the park.
Written by : Abuja Lifestyle