📍 Plot 423 Adekunle Fajuyi away, Central Business District
Thedomeabuja has quite alot of activities. Their gym was one of the first places I checked out(previous post) but it was all part of the tour of the whole facility. It’s definitely a fun place for friends and family.
Here are the activities they offer:
1. The Paradiso Garden has the pool and other areas people sit out to eat. They serve Suya, grills, Nkwobi etc
2. If you want to swim on the pool it’s N2000 for Adults, N1000 for kids.
3. The gym Body.trust.gym opens 7am to 10pm everyday. Its N2500 daily, N35000 monthly membership with free access to the pool. They also do aerobic classes here for N2000. (N15k for a month)
4. They have a bowling alley with bowling, snooker and foosball activities. Bowling is N2500 on a weekday, N3000 weekend/public holidays while snooker is N500.
5. They have a hotel called the Francis Hotel. The rooms are cozy and the bathrooms are beautiful. The price range here is about 80- 100k.
6. They also have a salon and spa! Camelotspa.abj is an amazing space to do your facials, massage, so many other spa services. get your nails done. Their salon is unisex. They also serve wine while you wait.
7. They have a cafe called the Twins Cafe & Bakery that opens at 6am. They serve pastries, coffee and freshly baked bread.
8. Noni’s Pizza is also in this facility. The price of their pizza ranges from N3000-N4000 and their snacks N200 to N800. They also deliver.
9. They have the Summit Restaurant and Bar/Lounge to Dine in. There are about 3 lounge spaces and they come alive at night.
10. Lastly they have meeting spaces for businesses and the Ogidi conference hall for all types of events.
Who’s been to the Dome? How was your experience?
written By: Hotperidot