How To Make Avocado Pear Oil
HOW TO MAKE AVOCADO PEAR OIL AT HOME
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. It calm itchy skin, heal chapped skin, replenish dry skin, hydrate and moisturize skin, shield skin from ultraviolet radiation ans
protect against skin damage.
Also See: How To Identify Pure Original Honey
1. Get a Ripe Avocado and Remove the seed in center after cutting it open
2. Bring out the flesh and blend it with a blender or anything that can smash it Very well.
3. Pour it into a tray or pan and spread it with a help of a spoon inside the tray
4. Leave it under the sun for 3 days, after which it must have changed from greenish- milk color to brown color
5. Scrap it out from the tray and put it in a Sieve- like cloth, squeeze out your Avocado pear oil.
6. Sieve again to remove any Hidden particles
7. Pour into a safe jar or bottle and Keep for Use.
Also See: Amazing Health Benefits of Yogurt
Avocado oil can be used as ;
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST SOMEONE MIGHT NEED THIS