THINGS TO DO IN ABUJA pt 2:
1. Swimming at Smmerset_hotel Usuma Maitama for about N3k – N4K
2. Tukur Tukur Snake Farm, Nyanya Keffi way, Nasarawa State. Google map address is accurate. 40 minute drive from Central Area, see highlight for directions. Entry fee is N500
3. Ushafa Crushed Rock, a man-made/freak of nature body of water. See highlights for directions.
4. BMT Garden has a zoo, swimming pool, playground and library. Entry is free. Zoo costs N1k for adults, 500 kids.
5. Nike Art Gallery in Piwoyi, Lugbe. Entry costs N1,000 (negotiable). There’s also a tie-dye class. The Google Maps address is accurate
8. Kurudu Barracks Waterfall. kayslay_45 is your guy for directions, it’s not easily accessible or traceable
10. Picnic at National Children’s Park and Zoo. Entry is N500 adults, N300 children. Food and drinks from outside allowed. They also have a zoo. Located along Asokoro Expressway within Wu Bassey Barracks
12. Snooker Master_snooker_lounge
13. Arts Shopping at the Jabi Arts and Crafts Market. The map is accurate.
14. Art Gallery viewing Retroafrica
15. VR, PlayStation and Xbox Marsarcade
List By: Abuja Lifestyle