Things To Know About Tukur Tukur Snake Farm
Here’s some things to note about the snake farm:
1. The Farm has a variety of snakes such as cobra, black mamba, python etc. The snakes are enclosed in spaces.
2. You can hold the snakes and take pictures with them for an extra fee
3. There are other animals like Ostriches, Monkeys, Porcupines, Camels and Horses.
4. This spot also has a restaurant that serves Nigerian food and cabanas which offer great spots to lounge.
5. There is a playground area for children.
6. Entrance Fee is N600
7. Opening Hours is 9am – 5pm daily.
8. It’s located along the Abuja-Keffi Expressway, about a 15 minute drive from landmarks such as Living Faith Church Goshen and Bingham University. Google Maps Tukur Tukur Farms
Source: Abuja Lifestyle
Things To Do In Abuja On A Weekend
Ushafa Crushed Rock, Bwari Abuja
Best Tourist Attractions in Abuja
One thought on “Things To Know About Tukur Tukur Snake Farm”
please my sister study plant science so we’re trying to get her a good place to gain knowledge about her field of study. do you take part in agricultural products too apart from snake farming?