ART GALLERIES/SPOTS IN ABUJA 👇🏽
The weekend is upon us again, here are some art galleries you can visit:
1. Retroafrica is located at 12 Ukpabi Asika Street, Asokoro. They are open mon-sun, 11am-8pm. The hyperflux exhibition (slide 1), “Now I wear myself” exhibition (slide10). Free entry, photos allowed.
2. Thoughtpyramidabuja is a beautiful art center located at 18 Libreville Street, Wuse 2. Entry is free and photos are allowed.
3. Nikeartgallery is located at Piwoyi, Off-Lugbe Airport Road(google map is accurate) mon-sat 10am -6pm and sun 1pm- 6pm. It’s free entry but a tour is N1000.
4. Jabi Arts & Craft is located in Jabi(google map is accurate). It’s the perfect place to get affordable beautiful hand crafted art pieces. They sell all kinds of paintings, sculptures, precious stones etc
5. Noeshen_art_gallery is located at plot 1049 Abubakar Koko Ave, Lifecamp. Owned by a Nigerian-Lebanese art collector, moeshen is really beautiful. You have to book an appointment and photos are not allowed.
6. Anilas_art_addiction is located at 3 Tajudeen Kotun Street, Lifecamp. It’s in a residential area. Open 9 am- 6pm, Mon- Sat. Free entry and photos are allowed. Owned by Anilas, all the art pieces are for sale and affordable.
7. Nrisungallery is located at the 1st floor of Tropic Galleria CBD (beside grand square). Their art pieces are mainly African pieces from tribes in Nigeria, Mail, Senegal and other African countries. Open Tue- Sun 10am-7pm. Free entry, no photos allowed unless you’re in it.
8. Nsah_bara is located at Maitama Amusement Park. Open Mon- Fri 10am -6pm/Sat 10am-4pm. This beautiful art store sells authentic and unique hand crafted pieces for your home.
9. Nefe Godo African Art is located on Katampe/Jabi road. It’s a mini “Jabi Arts and Craft” as they sell paintings, basketry and sculptures.
10. Orisun Art Gallery Abuja Orisun Art Source is home to exquisite paintings and sculptures ranging from oil, acrylic, charcoal & other mixed media forms, to bronze, metal, wood, stone, tapestry work and relief etchings. Tropic Galleria, Plot 269 Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Hope this list helped.??