THE CLUBHOUSE ??♀️?????
?TAK continental estate, 11 Aliyu Mohammed street, Lifecamp. (Google map is accurate)
So my blogger buddies and I came for dance class at The clubhouse and this day turned out to be one of the most eventful days for us till date ?? but that’s for another day.
We ended up having their Beef, Chicken & Fish Suya and their Lebanese and Nigerian Sharwama. I must say if you’re craving any of these, this place is a very good choice.
The blogger In me decided to check out the whole place and it turns out there are so many activities to enjoy here. It’s a nice peaceful environment to enjoy with friends and family.
1. There’s a GYM! Access to the gym is 25k/monthly or 3k/daily. This also gives you access to the pool.
2. If you only want to come and SWIM here is 2k for Adults, 1500 for kids.
3. They have a PLAYGROUND that the kids can enjoy. As long as you’re buying something there, it’s free for them.
4. They have DANCE CLASSES on Saturdays 10am -11am, a great way to burn fat while having fun and AEROBIC classes on Wednesday’s 6pm- 7pm.
5. They have a small mini ZOO with ducks and monkeys.
6. They have a RESTAURANT with and indoor and outdoor space, depending on where you feel like sitting.
They open 10am – 10pm.
written By: Hotperidot