THE CLUBHOUSE 🏊🏽♀️🍴👨👩👧👦
📍TAK continental estate, 11 Aliyu Mohammed street, Lifecamp. (Google map is accurate)
So my blogger buddies and I came for dance class at The clubhouse and this day turned out to be one of the most eventful days for us till date 😂😂 but that’s for another day.
We ended up having their Beef, Chicken & Fish Suya and their Lebanese and Nigerian Sharwama. I must say if you’re craving any of these, this place is a very good choice.
The blogger In me decided to check out the whole place and it turns out there are so many activities to enjoy here. It’s a nice peaceful environment to enjoy with friends and family.
1. There’s a GYM! Access to the gym is 25k/monthly or 3k/daily. This also gives you access to the pool.
2. If you only want to come and SWIM here is 2k for Adults, 1500 for kids.
3. They have a PLAYGROUND that the kids can enjoy. As long as you’re buying something there, it’s free for them.
4. They have DANCE CLASSES on Saturdays 10am -11am, a great way to burn fat while having fun and AEROBIC classes on Wednesday’s 6pm- 7pm.
5. They have a small mini ZOO with ducks and monkeys.
6. They have a RESTAURANT with and indoor and outdoor space, depending on where you feel like sitting.
They open 10am – 10pm.
written By: Hotperidot