Things To Do In Abuja This Weekend
THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND:
1. Dining experience. Kapadoccia_abuja and Amazonia_abuja are the cave and rainforest restaurant and are great experiences!
2. #mastercardsuyaweek is on till the 26th. Buy 1 get 1 free promo! Check previous posts for Lagos restaurants but for Abuja we have Fbhiltonabuja Kejegrill Clantroabuja Dvine_cuisine
3. Centralparkabuja is a fun place to be this weekend. There’s Go Karting, paintball, playground for kids, cycle trail, arcade and Tapasonthegreen restaurant!
4. I always prefer to go to Almatfarms during the weekend. The Tour around the place is now N5,000. There’s been an increase. You can also plan a weekend getaway there.
5. THE DOME
Thedomeabuja is a great place to be this weekend. You can go bowling (N3000), swimming(N2000), they have a gym, spa, restaurant, lounge, pizza place,
snooker lounge & even a hotel!
6. Arttechdistrict is a great place to spend your day. They have an Escape Room, kids playground, Cinema, discovery museum, VR gaming area Playboxabuja and those two amazing restaurants Lagosbistro Amazonia_abuja
You can plan a picnic in Sariuspalmetumbotanicalgarden (N1000), National Children’s park and Zoo (N400) or Central Park. If you don’t want to stress yourself just DM Itsthepicnic or Picnicinthefct
Such a fun place and it’s just N500 to enter! The rides are from N500-N1000 and they have refreshment stands.
Kids are not left out! They can enjoy Splash Water Park Splashwaterparkabuja (N3000) have fun at Kidcity_abuja Central Park(N2500) and National Children’s Park & Zoo (N200)
10. ART GALLERIES
If you’re an art lover you can check these out. Retroafrica Orisungallery Thoughtpyramidabuja Anilas_art_addiction Moeshen_art_gallery
Google map is accurate for these places. Hope this helps! Check my guides and highlights for other places!
Have the best weekend everyone!
Written By: Hotperidot
Things To Do In Abuja On A Weekend
Things To Note Before Going To Almat Farms
Ushafa Crushed Rock, Bwari Abuja
Best Tourist Attractions in Abuja
Things To Do at The National Children’s Park and Zoo, Abuja