1. For the kids, @maxtivity in Jabi Lake Mall, Funworld at NOVARE Mall, Lugbe, the playgrounds at Central Park & BMT Garden and @discoverykidsabuja in Art Tech District.
2. SWIMMING- Some places to swim are @theclubhouseabuja (N2000), @nisawellness (N2000), @hiltonabuja (N4000), @thedomeabuja (N2000) and Summerset Hotel (N3000).
3. Restaurants that just recently opened are @santorini_abuja @unclets.ng @brunchclubng @vibebyanns
5. ICE CREAM/GELATO SPOTS: @_nostacafe @aycegelato @cafechocolatabuja @dunesabuja @4u_supermarket (Price range for a scoop is N800- N1000)
6. Spots for recreational activities: @bmtgarden has a zoo, playground, library, pool, restaurants etc, @centralparkabuja has playground, go-kart arena, cycle trail, mini golf course, paintball arena etc @almatfarms is perfect for weekend getaway. It has a farm, zoo, restaurant, pool, horse rides etc ; National Children’s Park & Zoo has a kids playground, zoo and picnic spots.
7. Hiking: Weekends are always perfect for hiking. There’s Wonder land Twin Peaks, Usman Dam, Kurudu Waterfall, Ushafa Crush Rock. You can follow @kayslay_45 to join their Adventure Club as there are always hiking and fun activities they organize.
8. For the Gamers, there’s @marsarcade Kings Plaza, Jahi, @playboxabuja at Art Tech District Wuse, Play Cave in Gwarimpa and PC District Ultimate mall Wuse 2 and Goodgame VR at Jabi Lake Mall.
9. Art Tech District: @arttechdistrict will always be on this list because the activities here are plenty! @escaperoomabuja @discoverymuseum.ng @discoverykidsabuja @lagosbistro @amazonia_abuja @spotcinemabuja
10. Here are some lounges for the night crawlers: @vicadolounge @brew23lounge @secondsons.ng @pub69ng
Have the best weekend everyone!
Written By: Hotperidot
Things To Do In Abuja On A Weekend
Things To Note Before Going To Almat Farms
Ushafa Crushed Rock, Bwari Abuja
Best Tourist Attractions in Abuja
Things To Do at The National Children’s Park and Zoo, Abuja
Picnic With Friends In Abuja