THINGS TO DO IN ABUJA
1. For the kids, @maxtivity in Jabi Lake Mall, Funworld at NOVARE Mall, Lugbe, the playgrounds at Central Park & BMT Garden and @discoverykidsabuja in Art Tech District.
2. SWIMMING- Some places to swim are @theclubhouseabuja (N2000), @nisawellness (N2000), @hiltonabuja (N4000), @thedomeabuja (N2000) and Summerset Hotel (N3000).
3. Restaurants that just recently opened are @santorini_abuja @unclets.ng @brunchclubng @vibebyanns
5. ICE CREAM/GELATO SPOTS: @_nostacafe @aycegelato @cafechocolatabuja @dunesabuja @4u_supermarket (Price range for a scoop is N800- N1000)
6. Spots for recreational activities: @bmtgarden has a zoo, playground, library, pool, restaurants etc, @centralparkabuja has playground, go-kart arena, cycle trail, mini golf course, paintball arena etc @almatfarms is perfect for weekend getaway. It has a farm, zoo, restaurant, pool, horse rides etc ; National Children’s Park & Zoo has a kids playground, zoo and picnic spots.
7. Hiking: Weekends are always perfect for hiking. There’s Wonder land Twin Peaks, Usman Dam, Kurudu Waterfall, Ushafa Crush Rock. You can follow @kayslay_45 to join their Adventure Club as there are always hiking and fun activities they organize.
8. For the Gamers, there’s @marsarcade Kings Plaza, Jahi, @playboxabuja at Art Tech District Wuse, Play Cave in Gwarimpa and PC District Ultimate mall Wuse 2 and Goodgame VR at Jabi Lake Mall.
9. Art Tech District: @arttechdistrict will always be on this list because the activities here are plenty! @escaperoomabuja @discoverymuseum.ng @discoverykidsabuja @lagosbistro @amazonia_abuja @spotcinemabuja
10. Here are some lounges for the night crawlers: @vicadolounge @brew23lounge @secondsons.ng @pub69ng
Have the best weekend everyone!
Written By: Hotperidot
Things To Do In Abuja On A Weekend
Things To Note Before Going To Almat Farms
Ushafa Crushed Rock, Bwari Abuja
Best Tourist Attractions in Abuja
Things To Do at The National Children’s Park and Zoo, Abuja