THINGS TO DO IN ABUJA
Follow Hotperidot for more
1. Enjoy a staycation at Fourpalmsresidence They also have a restaurant and bar that’s open to the public. Food price ranges from 1800- 6000. Cocktails are about 4K.
2. Skating and Vr Gaming at the new skating rink Therink_arena Prices range between N1500- N3000.
3. Paintball at Bush fighters Arena in Centralparkabuja ADULT:N8,500 [200 pellet + Kit]
CHILD:N8,000 [200 pellet + Kit]
4. Tasty.grillsinabuja sells one of the best fish in Abuja. Really delicious. They do pick up and delivery.
5. The Jetski and Boat Cruise at Jabiboatclub Jet-skiing is N10000 for 15mins(can be shared between two people 8-7mins)
6. Nostacafe is my favorite place for iced Frappes and ice cream. Ice frappes are N2500 and their ice cream N1000 per scoop.
7. For one of the best sharwama spots in Abuja, The_hotstop is a great spot. They have small(1400), medium(1600)and large (1900). They also deliver.
8. Book lovers that need an escape, Spine_and_label has enough space for that. It’s one of the biggest book stores in Abuja. You can also try Rovingheights Adamspages Novels_books_collection For kids, Tabithaskids is one of the best.
9. Discoverymuseum.ng is an experience like no other. So many things that were not shown in the post about this place so as not to ruin the experience. It’s N6000.
10. There are some nice spots to enjoy facials and massages that leave you feeling refreshed. Self care is everything. Thespabarbyaley Skintherapybeautyandspa Dfsorganics Gileadbeautysalonandspa Beautysecretsmedspa Check out the pages for prices.
Written By: Hotperidot