10 BREAKFAST SPOTS IN ABUJA
1. Cafedimanche is a beautiful new cafe at Food City, Wuse 2. I love their decor and the full English I had was N5000. They have an indoor and outdoor sitting area.
2. Lagosbistro is in Art Tech District, Wuse 2. It’s a really aesthetically pleasing space.The full English is N6000, Ewa Agoyin N4500
3. Sevenbistrong is on Kampala Street, Wuse. Their breakfast options are quite a lot and they range from N3200- N5000.
4. Wafflewayng is a cozy spot in . Their specialty is pancake and waffle breakfast meals. You can get their meals from N3000. Extra toppings attract additional charges. Opened 9am- 9pm.
5. Boozybreakfast_ is only for Saturday’s and Sundays. They are open from 9 am- 10pm. They’re in Siam Garden, Maitama. The Oyinbo breakfast i had was N5000.
6. Vintagecafeabuja is a cozy cafe at Wuse 2. They have a range of breakfast options. It’s a great place to also get work done or have a business meeting as there’s free WiFi.
7. Bleucafe_ is a simple cafe at Bangui Street. I had their English breakfast N4500 and it was nice. They open 11am- 9pm.
8. Habilcafe_abuja is one of my favs because they serve good breakfast and there’s free WiFi. It’s a great place to use as a work station or have your business meetings.
9. Honeyabuja does Blue skies and Breakfast every Saturday and Sunday from 9am – 1: 30 pm.
10. Four_abuja is a cozy beautiful cafe at Cappaddor Mall, Maitama. They serve all kinds of breakfast options like pancakes, full breakfast, waffles, crepes, cakes etc It’s a great space to get work done, have a meeting, or just read.
Where do you like to eat breakfast in Abuja?
written By: Hotperidot