Another weekend on the horizon, another Things to do this weekend list (non-restaurant) 👌🏽
1. Road trip to the “bluesea” Ushafa crushed rock. Google map is accurate and for those that haven’t been here, it’s still a beautiful place to visit.
2. Bwari Pottery is a recent visit but our experience was so thrilling we had to add. Google map is accurate(it’s just after Nigerian Law School) Tour here is N2000, pottery class N2000.
3. Nisa wellness has a gorgeous view of the city and the swimming pool is just at the edge. It’s so beautiful at sunset and it’s just N2000 to swim.
📍14 Tapeta Street, British Village, Wuse 2
4. Papieesmeatro_abuja has this really cool salsa dance class they do every Sunday at 7pm! 📍36 Lingu Crescent, Wuse 2
5. The live band at Blakeresort is lit and takes you through a night of an amazing experience. They start from 9pm.📍1346 Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki II
Have you experienced any of these? Kindly share how it went! How do you usually spend your weekends in Abuja?
Do tag Hotperidot when you visit.
Written By: Hotperidot