This post outline beautiful place and hangout spots in Port Harcourt. Port Harcourt popularly known as pitakwa is a South South State in Nigeria. Its name was gotten from Lewis Harcourt who was the colonial secretary then. Port Harcourt is also known as an Oil producing stating, known for fishing and fish-freezing. Port Harcourt is one of the most industries City with one crucial advantage, Fun and beautiful places to hangout with friends and family.
Also See: Top Places of Interest In Rivers State
- Port Harcourt Pleasure Park harbors to adventure and relaxation seekers and can be enjoyed by families and friends. This exquisite modern structured park comprises of a cinema, hiking trails, amazing joy rides and tricky but fun obstacles to explore. You can also find a super chill sit out restaurant, a boat ride at the lake. There are paintball arena for you and your friends to brush up your combat skills.
Kode 9 Port Harcourt
2. This is one of the favorite spots in Port Harcourt. It houses all the things that love in one place. Good food, steaks, amazing burgers, endless flavors of shisha and of course good music. It has ingenuity that comes with the naming of their services and their environment. They have burgers like Dasuki, Miss Becky, Cocktails etc. There is red kode which is a lounge with dance hall music. The black kode is a getaway from the city noise.
The black kode has an amazing lightning that both husband and wife can be in the same room and not recognize each other. If you want to enjoy peace, great music and still have fun then choose the color black not red. There is a rooftop where you can sit and hangout with your friends or play snooker. Just like ice cream and waffles spiked with alcohol. If you need good food, you would not also be disappointed.
3. Asia Town is a high-class, modern restaurant and event center. It is the most exclusive venue featuring exotic events. It is a perfect hangout spot for lunches, dinners, after-work meetings, and chill outs. You can find the best Asian cuisines here.
4. Mega Plaza is a place If you would need a couple of things during your stay in Port Harcourt like groceries, gifts for loved ones, clothes, then you should visit Township Mega Plaza.
5. Port Harcourt Tourist Beach is a white sand Beach in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. It is located along Kolabi Creek, east of the Old Township district. There is another nice and beautiful beach in Port Harcourt, which is Kalio Beach, beach parties are held there every 2 January to celebrate a new year. The beach is designed for the recreational needs of everyone especially young people. It is visited by both tourists and residents.