ABUJA LEISURE ACTIVITIES:
We thought to drop a list of fun leisure activities in Abuja, because man shall not live by bread alone o. Be sure to like, comment and share okay! Let’s hop right in!
1. Paintball Wakandapaintballng, it’s N3k for the gear and paintballs. They open from about 10am till late. Best to play in the afternoon. Wear clothes and sneakers you don’t like.
2. Learn about history at the Shehu Musa Yar’adua Museum from Monday 8am – Friday 5pm. Entry is free!
3. Kayaking at Amazon_kayak, N2,000
5. Bowling Thedomeabuja N2,500 -3,000, it differs on weekdays and weekends
6. A digital museum Discoverymuseum.ng N6,000 for a 45 min tour.
7. Picnic at Abuja Park and Zoo. N500 Adults, N300 children. There’s a zoo here. See our picnic highlight for more options
8. Swimming Febson Hotel, it’s N1,000. Address Zone 4, 25 Lakota St, Wuse 900281. See swimming highlights for more options
9. Read a book Spine_and_label, to access the bookstore you can buy a book or pay a fee from as low as N1,000
10. Salsa every Tuesday from 8pm barracuda_restopub, it’s free
11. Games,VR & Snooker Crushcafeabj from N2,000
12. Rollerskating Therink_arena N3,000 (adults) inclusive of gear. Ask for a helmet. Tread with caution, it’s floor tiles.
13. Indoor Football Dalchifitwellness N1,000 per person
14. Horse Riding at Jabi Lake Park N500–N1,000 (negotiable)
15. Miniature golf Vitalitycentralpark N3,000 per game. There’s an entrance fee to the park of N1,000.
16. Scooter riding at Jabi Lake Park N500- N1,000 per lap (Negotiable)
17. Magicland Amusement Park N500 entry
18. Gokart Centralparkabuja N7,500 for 7 mins.
19. Almatfarms, petting zoo, lodge, swimming pool, horse riding. N5,000 entrance fee. Hold money to flex here.
20. Retroafrica Art Gallery, it’s free
21. All day karaoke D.usual from 4pm, it’s free
22. Hiking at Wonderland Twin Peaks, Google map the address
List By: Abuja Lifestyle