Zuma Rock Resort, Niger state
ZUMA ROCK RESORT:
Fancy a getaway this weekend? Here’s a spot, Zumarockresort is about a 40 min-1 hr drive from central Area Abuja. This resort which is located along the Abuja/kaduna road offers a beautiful view of Zuma Rock. Entrance is free too
I explored recently with Waka_waka_nnenna
Here’s some fun activities you can do at resort.
1. Vacation at the resort. Rooms go for as low as N35,000 and as high as N200,000 (a 3 bedroom penthouse). All rooms are inclusive of breakfast. They are usually full, so book ahead.
2. Ride a bicycle around the resort, costs N2,000 for 30 minutes.
3. Horse Riding (for children only), costs N4,000 for 30 minutes.
4. Dine at Cilantroabuja, the menu may not be as wide but it’s definitely a different experience eating with the view of Zuma Rock. Alcohol is not sold here btw, apparently this is due to the law of the Niger State Government.
5. Swimming at the pool. It costs N5,000 for adults and N2,000 for children.
6. Tour the resort. There are Keke’s on ground to take you around for free.
7. Take instagrammable pictures and pepper your enemies ?
8. Golfing at the resort, they have an 18 hole golf course. We didn’t see much golfing though but there were several signs to be aware of golf balls. I hear it’s a lot busier on weekends.
9. Chill, lounge and use the swings! My inner child was unlocked today at the swings, so fun!
This is definitely an amazing getaway spot! Picnics are not allowed by the way. And most facilities are more geared towards guests of the resort or cilantro. Seems they’re sort of exclusive. A wedding or honeymoon here would not be a bad idea ?
For more details or bookings check out their website www.zumarockresort.com. You can also book on Tripadvisor or Bookingsnigeria
LOCATION: A2 Daura Road, Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Zuma Rock, Niger State. I believe the Google maps address is accurate. Themindofanenigma was our maps for this trip ?
Have you been to the resort? How was it?
Review By: Abuja Lifestyle
Coco Loco Restaurant, Life Camp
Cilantro: Best Places To Eat Indian Food In Abuja
Pavillion Restaurant Asokoro, Abuja
Newton’s Bar & Restaurant Maitama
The VUE: Best Restaurant For Asian Food in Abuja
The Pasha Restaurant: Best Places To Eat Lebanese Food In Abuja