ABUJA DRINKS & CHILL (5 Spots)
Here’s a look at 5 spots to have drinks and chill with friends this weekend.
1. Thewinecavelounge is new cocktail bar in town. It’s classy and cozy, perfect for unwinding and having drinks after work or on weekends. They have great food too. Try the caveman platter (pictured) at N15,500.
2. Thebarrelng Redgourmetkitchen, it’s a mobile bar and food truck located in the same spot at Reddishchronicles. You get the best of both worlds, amazing drinks and food! Try their smokey Jollof or ribs!
3. Bar360_abuja is literally a 360 bar! The view at sunset is especially beautiful. It’s a cool spot for vibes. They have karaoke every Saturday night.
4. La_taverna_abuja is a rooftop restaurant with a lovely view especially at sunset. They have great pizza and sangria
5. Capitalbar_abuja is a sports bar in the Hiltonabuja. They have a live band that plays at about 7:30pm everyday. It’s actually not as pricy as you’d think and the space works great for large groups.
Review By: Abuja Lifestyle