1. The project was commenced in 2010.
2. It is privately funded at N200 billion (over $1 billion at the time of approval).
3. It was supposed to fully open in 2014, however the project has gone through various challenges such as logistics and has been redesigned a good number of times.
4. It is being developed by Church Gate Nigeria and global architectural and consulting firm, Woods Bagot (affiliated with Burj Khalifa)
5. Six towers, a mall, and a hotel are to eventually occupy the World Trade Centre Abuja once completed
6. So far, two towers have been completed, Tower 1 and Tower 2
7. Tower 1 (slide 1) is the tallest residential building in Nigeria at 110 m (361 ft). It has 24 floors and 129 apartments.
8. Tower 2 is the tallest commercial building in Abuja, at 120 m (394 ft). It has 1,440 offices of various sizes.
Did you learn anything new? Know any other facts about the project? drop them below
Source: Abuja Lifestyle