Restaurants To Visit in Lagos This Festive Period
POCKET FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS YOU MUST VISIT THIS DECEMBER..
The Season of JOLLIFICATION is upon us and i wouldn’t want any of you stressing yourself, thinking of a restaurant to visit this season because this year you must not do that rubbish of sitting in your house all weekend for the next 4 weekends.
The Challenge is for everyone to visit at least 5-7 restaurants this month, tag me to your restaurant visits and anyone that visits up to 7 restaurants gets an exclusive dining experience with me at one of my favorite restaurant.
In no particular order, here are a list of restaurants you must visit this December, this list was compiled based on; value for money spent (price, quality & quantity) & customer service. In each place, you can get a decent meal & cocktail for the budget listed below;
– Abstractikoyi ; if you are in Lagos and you are yet to visit abstract, I don’t understand you. From ambiance to the food price, quantity & quality, this restaurant is on top of their game. Budget: 10k and above, ?: IKOYI.
– 343degreesnorth ; a must visit, currently the most talked about restaurant in Lagos, putting smiles on customers faces with a very interesting not so regular menu. Budget: 10k and above, ?: V.I
– Abeesplace ; rare hidden gem, a must visit if you are a lover of anything grilled. Their bole and Titus is a must order. Budget: 10k and above, ?: LEKKI
– Rsvplagos ; if you want a classy experience, you should visit RSVP. They also have a very interesting menu. Budget: 15k and above, ?: V.I
– Pitstoplagos ; my list would be incomplete without PITSTOP on it. This restaurant has always been consistent with giving customers a lovely experience. Budget: 15k and above, ?: V.I
– Cilantrolagos ; best in Indian dishes for me, go there for their naan cheese or peshawari naan with their butter chicken, kadai chicken or lamb roganjosh Indian curry. Budget: 15k and above, ?: V.I
– Scotchbonnetrestaurants ; go here for all their food, especially their meaty noodles. Budget: 10k and above, ?: V.I
– The.reserverestaurant ; definitely a must visit this December. Budget: 10k and above, ?: V.I
Written By: Paulkezu
5 Reasons Why You should Visit Abstract Ikoyi
Affordable Restaurants In Lagos
Cilantro: Best Places To Eat Indian Food In Abuja