BMT AFRICA GARDEN:
Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, this garden has a lot to offer which makes it one spot that I definitely recommend! Below are some of the offers.
1. A play area for children. It costs N1,000, this gives access to a playground and bouncy castle which is made available based on demand. Weekends from Friday – Sunday are the best times for this.
2. A swimming pool. I had no idea there was a pool here all this while! It costs N2,000 for adults and N1,000 for children. The water does look slightly murky though…
3. Bars, Restaurants and a great spot to sit and chill. The wooden cubicles in slide 4, are apparently filled with seats on weekends. One can sit, lounge, have drinks, food and just chill
4. The garden is home to Kuiknosh , a very artistic and aesthetically pleasing restaurant that serves food such as pizza, sharwarma and burgers. They say they have the best shawarma in Abuja 🤔. I did try it at N1,500 and enjoyed it.
5. A zoo with a range of animals. The cost of entrance to the zoo is N1,000 for adults and N500 for children.
6. A library which offers a quite spot to read and work. Daily membership is N1,000 while weekly membership is N2,000. This comes with access to the space and WiFi too. I can’t say how fast the internet is, yet to test it out but this sounds like a good deal.
7. An open space for various events such as parties, wedding receptions and trade fairs. The field area is open and quite wide.
8. A great location for pictures for all my bloggers and content creators. Digital cameras do come with a fee though, I believe N30,000. This fee should be negotiable.
These are just some of activities that BMT Garden offers. When I stopped by today I noticed a lot of construction and renovations ongoing. It’ll be interesting to see what the garden looks like once this is all completed.
Opening hours is 8am – 6pm daily. Entrance into the garden is free.
Location: 155 Adetokunbo Ademola Cres, Wuse, Abuja. Landmark Switzerland Embassy