Tour the popular islands of East-Asia
The popular islands of Singapore and Bali in East-Asia attract a huge crowd every year. Here, tourists are welcomed in a rich repository of natural and man-made attractions that rejuvenates their spirit and offers them an ethereal experience. At the two popular islands, visitors tour around the cultural sites such as Uluwatu temple of Bali and spot a wide range of marine animals at S.E.A. Aquarium of Singapore.
Also See: Most Famous Palaces In London To Visit
- Ubud Trip– The artful and spiritual heart of Bali, this quiet village sits amid ravines and foothills and is a major attraction in the Bali trip. The village is spotted with many yoga schools, meditation centres and massage centres. Tranquil temples are all nearby the town and a sunrise from Mt. Batur will rejuvenate you for future endevours.
- Handra Gate– It is located in Bedgul highlands and is one of the most iconic spots in the island. A must visit place among tourists and photographers, it is spotted with crater lakes and rain forests in the background of well maintained bentgrass. The gate is actually an entry into the golf-course and will serve as the perfect background for photos.
- Tanah Lot– An important landmark iof Bali, this famed temple is unique because of its offshore setting and sunset backdrops. At the ancient Hindu temple visitors will enjoy an iconic scenery of constantly crashing waves against the cliff rocks, making it both spiritually and architecturally etheral experience.
- Uluwatu Temple– The Uluwatu temple is located just outside Kuta on the southernmost tip of Bali and boasts of its natural beauty and pristine environment. It is dedicated to Hindu god Ganesha and welcomes visitors from around the world. A spectacular view combined with a traditional Balinese dance is what a visitor wants and that is why they should add the temple in their Bali trip.
- Bali Safari Park– The park presents around 120 species endemic to Indonesian climate , including the famed Komodo Dragon. The visitor can ride in a specially designed Safari Tram, where they can watch these animals in their natural habitat. One can also visit the freshwater aquarium nearby to get an insight about the marine life of Indonesia.
- Nusa Penida– This spectacular island is outlined by limestone cliffs and azure waters. The tourists can take a hike through a narrow trail down a mountain to reach the famous Kelingking Beach. From there, they can visit the Angel’s Billabong, which is a natural rock pool and is just a few steps down the cliff. One can conclude their day at the crystal blue waters of the Broken Bay.
- Bali Swing– A Bali trip is incomplete without a swing on the famous Bali Swing. Here, one can enjoy the scenic natural beauty in the background of lush green trees while swinging and appreciate the beauty of the island. One can get the thrill and adrenaline rush of gliding above the trees and enjoying the beauty of the forest.
- Universal Studios,Singapore- This 7 different theme zoned park is one of the best adventure parks in the world and boasts of its 24 thrilling rides. A person of any age group can enjoy here and can also relive the world of mini Hollywood in this spectacular park.
- Singapore Flyer– Visitors are welcomed to take a ride on the tallest Ferris Wheel in Asia during their Singapore trip. From the air- conditioned capsules, visitors will see the whole town of Singapore. It’s advisable to go for a ride during night to enjoy the sparkling skyline of the city as well.
- Night Safari Nocturnal Wildlife Park– There are more than 2,500 nocturnal residents from a diverse variety of 130 species at the wildlife park. Visitors will begin the tour with the fall of dusk and continue to roam around till midnight. The park is inclusive of walking lanes that allows visitors to take a stroll along the fishing cat trail and leopard trail.
- E.A Aquarium– The aquarium offers an opportunity of spotting more than 1,000 marine species including hammerhead sharks, bottlenose dolphins and many others. It’s spread over a large area and consists of 49 habitats that houses more than 1,00,000 water animals.
- Wings of Time– A night out in Singapore is incomplete without the spectacular water show of ‘Wing of Time’. The most celebrated show uses a combination of laser lights, fountains, music and 3D projection to lure its guests into the folktales it narrates.
- Chinatown- The town is a must in the itinerary of Singapore trip as visitors get to enjoy a range of culinary delights and shop items from local artists. The Maxwell Road Hawker Center is widely popular in the town for its Asian culinary offerings such as laska noodles and kaya toast.
- Sunset Trail- Set on a cruise trip across the island of Singapore to experience the beauty of azure waters and enjoy a magical sunset. It will allow visitors to relax and spend chilling hours with their loved ones alongwith a glass of wine or food of their liking.
- Tree-top walk at MacRitchie Reservoir– The reservoir is a unique water catchment system that stores rainwater as well as allows tourists to breathe in the fresh natural air. It has 250m long bridge hanging over a height of 25 meters from the floor and a 7-10 km long trail that allows tourists to discover the forest.