It’s easy to see all the adverts and lists and wonder “where do I even go to?, where do I start from?”
If you want to start, I believe you should start with a bang.
Since we have been away for so long here is short list for a few places to start from.
Here are my Top 5 restaurants to get a whole new experience and to get your foodie adrenaline fired up.
1. Pitstoplagos – Pitstop is a cycling inspired restaurant and you will get an opportunity to blend your smoothie while Cycling. Also, their menu is very humorous and so you won’t leave without feeling pumped up.
?: 15,000/couple avg.
2. Wingsvillegrill : once it on water, by the water, in the water, count me in!!! There’s nothing more romantic than the water and a pack of 10 chicken wings for only 2,500. Tell me about affordable luxury.
?: 5,000/couple avg.
3. Noirlagos : if you like very fine dining that is upscale and memorable, Noir is definitely the spot for a luxurious and calm date. ( Hold Nnamdi Azikiwe’s photographs ? plis dear)
4. Purplebistrolagos : if you are a waka waka like me and you’ve been to many places then this might be a fresh start for you because they opened right before the lockdown.
? : 15,000/couple avg.
5. Maisonkayser_ng : it surprises me when I hear the amount of people who haven’t been to this place but it’s a must visit. (Whatever you do, try thier Icecream and tag me!!!) Also ask questions well so you don’t buy vegetarian dishes without knowing)
?: 15,000/couple or less
~Tag a restaurant you recommend~
Written By: Restaurantcritic_ng